Tic-Tac-Change! The 4th grade practiced making change with a fun math game.
Religion Quiz 9/15
Picture Day 9/16
iPad Orientation 9/20
Spirit Wear forms due 9/20
Absentee Picture Day 9/21
Bocce Ball Tournament 9/24
Nursing Home Field Trip 9/30
Blessing of the Animals 10/4
4th Grade Mass 10/7
Columbus Day No School 10/10
Book Report Novel must be finished 10/11
Happy Birthday Ben!
Volunteer Sign Ups
Link also posted on my website homepage!
- Set up Apple ID & Make sure tech fee is paid
- Get Nursing Home Field Trip Permission Slip turned in ASAP (was in the red Back to School Night folder)
- Help your child set up their cardboard and make their dough for our Salt Relief Maps (flyer going home tomorrow)
- By now you should have logged into gradelink and should be checking it weekly! :)
- Graded work is going home today! Please review the work, keep it at home, and send the signed folder back to school
- Order your spirit wear! Forms due on 9/20
- Sign up for the Bocce Ball Tournament!!
Pizza Lunch on Fridays
The following students have signed up for Friday Pizza:
If you haven't signed up for pizza and would like to, you can still place your order which would start next week.
Music - A note from Mrs. Oldham
To every class, students need to bring:
- One inch or 1/2 inch 3 ring binder
- Notebook paper in binder
- Cover or title page decorated with music inspired original art work
- Pencil that is sharp
- Notes taken on 9/1/16 and all notes taken after that
The Spanish teacher, Maestra Snyder, has asked the students to try to spend more than one night a week studying their Spanish. She would like the students to focus on pronouns and regular verb conjugations so that we can move onto irregular verbs soon.
Thank you again for all of the birthday love! I'm so grateful for the generous class gift and all the individual cards and gifts I've been given the past week. You are all so thoughtful!!
Special Rock Concert! Come out to support our fellow classmate, Sebastian! :)
On September 24th at 2:00 pm, Sebastian will be performing on his first rock concert, playing the drums! He wanted to extend the invitation to his classmates. Please let me and/or Sebastian know if you are interested in going so that his family can secure tickets.