Our 4th Grade Artwork at the NCEA Conference!
Overnight Field Trip to the Lazy W Ranch is next Tuesday and Wednesday. The students are getting very excited!! Please look over the parent packets that were distributed and let me know if you have any questions. The weather is looking pretty mild right now (keep your fingers crossed)!
A few reminders about the trip:
- Students need to bring a SACK LUNCH on TUESDAY - if they normally order Kis, you should cancel it.
- Students should not pack more than they can carry
- Pack layers, prepare for possible rain, and make sure your child has a hat, sunscreen and a water bottle!
- No snacks/candy are allowed in the cabins
- No technology
- Please be at school by 2:45 for pick up on Wednesday
We are participating in school wide Adoration today with Father Ricky - talk to your child about it :)
Game Board book reports are due this Friday! Rubrics should be turned in with the report.
FRIENDS DAY is this Friday! If your child is bringing a friend to school, please let me know in advance so that I can have a seat ready for them. They MUST bring a permission slip.
Noon Dismissal this Friday
Students should be checking out their book report novel (Newberry Award Winner) in the next week or so.
I need a few DADs who are interested in volunteering to help us put together Mother's Day gifts. The dates are tentatively Friday April 29 and Friday May 6. Please let me know if you're interested and available.
Writing & Math Camp ~ June 27-30 8:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M. Led by Ms. Williams, Mrs. Travassoli & Ms. Nielsen ~ Cost $225
Have a great week!